Blog, Diary, Planner, TN, and lots of pens


Another rambling. Don't read if you're not bored. You've been warned.

I'm back on the habit again. Writing. Updating this blog. The motivation came from the jealousy when I checked out all these Filipino freelance writers earning $1-4k USD per month, some maybe more - I know, believe me. That and because I'm stressed. Slight. Got a lot on my mind lately. More than the usual worries. And this damn toothache is making things worse. 

Tonight, I decided to add more stickers and stamps to my already made up weekly spreads on both my journal and planner. I did the spreads 2-3 weeks back so I'm all set until July 23. I'll probably stop making my own planner inserts and start using the inserts I bought. Less time decorating too. I'm thinking of switching to TNs completely by next year. So I can have the monthly spread + long term goals + favorite quotes, weekly spreads, daily logs, and brain dump all in one place. Of course I'd still keep a daily journal just so I can write for as long as I need to, recounting the day's events by details rather than just snippets. I've been eyeing bullet journals for a while but still believe I don't have the patience to design my own spreads. And I'm not that artistic. Some people have their Bujo in TNs. That can work for me as long as I stick to minimalist designs and buy those grid or dotted inserts. Also thinking of having mine with it but I would probably finish off an insert in a week if I do. Then add up losing it, which I don't want to happen. Ever.

I've been wanting a Happy Planner since late last year. The problem I have with that is I can't bring it with me all the time. It's bulky and heavy. They have the mini-version but I'm not a fan of the horizontal style. Thought I'll just wait for the 18-month issue this June. When I found out I may be leaving for the US sometime after September 25, I decided I'll just go buy at Michael's. Planners and journals may be the very first thing I will buy when I get there.  And pens. Lots and lots of pens. Like I've said in my previous post, I'm thinking of bringing most of my journal stuff and whatever weight and space is left, I'll add clothes. Ha! Adik lang? And if I don't leave before the new year start, then I'll probably buy from one of the local sellers here.

Well, this is getting way too long. Can't stop babbling. Talkative in paper, quiet in person. INFJ here. Perfect for a writer.


Comments