My life in pages


Last 2015, I did a general cleaning of my room and found SOME of my old planners (diaries not included but I'll take a picture of them next time). I scanned some of them especially the really old ones and then stopped within a few minutes. See, the problem with keeping tabs of everything in your life is that you are not only reminded of the good times but also the bad ones. And some things in life we'd rather forget. Some memories we keep hidden beyond the dark recesses of our minds. Pleeezzz don't give me the BS that "everything that happened in your life helped shape the person you are now." Yes, we become who we are due to the experiences we go through. But we need not experience everything in order to become a sensible adult later on. Regardless of what you have been through, you will still end up to be the person you're supposed to. Isn't that what Fate is? You are who you are from the moment you were born. You react differently from everyone else who may have had the same experience. That's the thing. We're all different. So I don't understand why some people have to go through certain events in their life as if there is no other way for them to grow. We will all grow accordingly. Some much much later but still, we all will at some point. - (I'm thinking to finally publish the Book Reflection on "The Beginning of Everything")

It's 1am, I have a toothache, my gums surrounding the tooth is swollen, I have a hundred things to do, I have a slight fever that may have been due to the flu vaccine this afternoon - or my swollen gums or both - and here I am rambling. Feeding my desire to write. Thoughts that go nowhere. 

There's this new trend called "Morning Pages." Well, I'm not a morning a person so I'll just continue my nightly confessions no matter how senseless this may be.


Comments

Post a Comment