A 10-yr review

Because it's 2018 and it's 40 years after my birth.
A decade seem like a long time but writing this, it made me realize how short it was.
Feels like some of it was just last month when in reality, years have gone.

2008
  • A diagnostic lab in Qatar which I have not applied for contacted and hired me.
  • Left the Philippines to work abroad.
  • Finalized a relationship I thought was a dead-end.
2009
  • Living in Qatar, I realized a lot of things like how different other cultures are.
  • Made new friends, new memories.
  • Dad and Jong had "the talk."
2010
  • End of my contract in Qatar.
  • Went home and got married.
2011
  • Bought a house in Cavite.
  • Found out I was pregnant! Yay!
2012
  • Opened a laboratory with 4 other business partners.
  • Gave birth via CS.
2013
  • Applied for a job in a different industry to learn new things.
2014
  • Moved in to the house in Cavite.
  • Decided to work overseas again.
  • Promoted to Tier 2.
2015
  • Reviewed, took, and passed the ASCP.
  • Applied and got accepted by an employer in the US.
2016
  • Reviewed, took, and passed IELTS.
  • Unsucessful in the H1B lottery.
  • 2IC.
2017
  • TL but resigned on July...my 4th year.
  • Got selected and had my H1B Approved.
  • Visa and OEC released. 
  • Left for the US.
































Comments