Rian's 30-day Challenge

So, Rian has this plan of setting up webinars. As a trial, she created a 30-day challenge meant to inspire people who aren't able to push through with their plans, to pursue their passion. And since I'm a mere steps away, she asked me to join as one of her "guinea pigs." I wanted to do so many things too but never had the time. Something always comes up and even if I have spare time, I'd spend it sleeping anyway. Besides, I am always open to whatever is there to improve. I'm a strong believer that we should always strive to become better, to try different methods of improving ourselves.

We live our days wanting to do something else entirely but never had the guts to actually do. As I have stated numerous times, I want to write full-time. I plan to take up creative writing classes or English Grammar classes before the end of this year or early next year. Part of why I agreed to the challenge was so I have one more reason why I should write. One less excuse not to. Well, my usual excuse is that I'm just too lazy to wait for my laptop to open, the tab Naira left has no external keyboard (I need to buy one), using my phone is way too hard. My goal is to create 2 posts a week. I was able to post an entry in an anonymous "anti-social" site and this in 4 days. Hooray for me! I still have a lot to write but it may or may not be in here. The important thing is I do this regularly, right?

To create the habit, I will be writing the randomness in Noray's life. Total nonsense. A day in the life of me. How boring can I be? Well, at least I'm trying. I can just delete or archive my nonsense later on. So, here's to the first public post for my 30-day challenge!


Comments