long day (old post dated June 20, 2007)

have u ever had 1 of those days that so many things had happened that it looks like the day was going on forever??
i was in the hospital for 29hours straight last week. but that wasn't the reason why it seemed too long a day. some things happened that until now, it all look so unreal for me. certain secrets poured out and up to this moment, i'm questioning myself whether i did the right thing. it seems right that i told the group what i know...things i have known since March. but then again, i can't get over the fact that i spilled secrets meant just for me. or is it? i question my own credibility. am i trustworthy? true, i can't hold something to myself especially if it will involve people i care about. but where do you draw the line? how will you know when to tell? or do you even have to? and from past experiences...things like these usually backfire. maybe i'm learning another life lesson. but what the lesson is, i have yet to find out.

(Present time: Another reminder for me for the next few days, weeks, months)

Comments