Dreams (from previous blog June 25, 2006)

i have always been fascinated with dreams. although i never figured out what it really means or what it is for. there are some dreams i just don't wanna wake up from and there are those that leaves me gasping for air. recently, about a week or so ago, i dreamt i was bitten by a scorpio. that poses bad omen right? it's a scorpio for god's sake! when i told my dad about it, he said it generally bodes traitor friends or associates. i know who those people are. i think they know who they are too.
one of the recurring dream i had that still bothers me to this day is the kind that started when i was still in high school and ended around 3rd year college were those where i am always BAREFOOT AND LOOKING FOR SHOES OR SLIPPERS. i swear, no month will pass by without me dreaming of this. it's the same story told in different settings or plots but always always i would be searching frantically for slippers or shoes or is about to buy some. why i dream of it over and over and over again and what it really means is absolutely beyond me. people i tell this story to has their own interpretations, which in my opinion doesn't really relate to me personally or otherwise. it covers about 8 years of my life and of course, so much has happened within those times but why does the dream never changed? i have never dreamt (even once promise) that i had finally found a pair of slippers or shoes. my dream always end with me still barefoot.
another dream that keeps on recurring (around 5x for the last 10-12 years) is of me having a son. take note, it is always a son never a daughter. and always, the father doesn't know he had a child w/ me...and the father is always the same person (better for me not to mention his name).
pretty amazing how they keep coming back to haunt me. why they do and what they are trying to tell me, i will never know.

(Present time: I did have a son.)

Comments